Sunday, June 14, 2009

BAD!

It's been a strong string of days since I last tossed my brain towards everyone's favorite blog, so here we go!

I took a play out of my non-sports enthusiast friend, Garrett Winder's, playbook by making notes on my iPhone about topics I'll want to discuss during my "blog sesh" as I like to call it. The list reads as follows:

-
Hate golf
Entrepreneur mag
Med masks
Reading book
-

Those were all taken on the plane ride to Lake Tahoe for my friend's wedding, one of the stronger times in recent memory.

I'll only discuss the first and third topics tonight simply because that's all I want to do. It's my blog, not yours.

Hate golf
Golf might be the craziest sport I've ever played. It takes literally one swing to change your entire view of the game. It also only takes one swing to make you need to repent for the words that just left your lips.

I was "fortunate" enough to play golf twice this week, starting with a course in Dallas known as Bear Creek. This course generated the title for the note which was entered on my iPhone. Have you ever been in "poop-pants" mode? Do you ever feel like Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh? Do you ever purposely pull out the worst driving range ball you can find in your bag because you know your next swing will force you to lose your 8th ball of the day? Because I have. Basically this chance of playing relatively cheap golf in Dallas was a waste of an afternoon.

However,

The beautiful piny woods of Lake Tahoe were soon upon me and my comrades. We were poised to enjoy the scenery, swing the sticks, and not sweat the small stuff on the course. We quickly realized it wasn't going to be hard to sweat when the temp was low 70's in the thin mountain air (a.k.a. perfect). Don't believe me? Check it:

The feeling of being on this golf course with my chaps allows me to do this:
Hate Love golf

Well...I promised you some great Meds masks talk on here, but it's getting late and I start my internship in Salado, Texas tomorrow (jealousy is a wasted emotion). To quickly sum up the masks situation:

Med masks
If you want to look hot, wear them, like this read headed beauty does:


Thanks for your patience, I'll try and be funny next time. I have to really try to be funny, it's a gift.




P. S. Thanks to Harlow for helping me do that cool "line through the word" thing. Had to hit up the Edit Html function on the blog composer for that one...you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment